Starts: 9am Saturday 20th May, 2017
Ends: 1pm Saturday 20th May, 2017
Where: Left Bank Gallery
Cost: $140 per person
This workshop requires a minimum of 4 and will have a maximum of 12 participants
Any questions? Contact us now using the form below.
One Day Workshop
With Gavin Brown
Features a fun four hours of photography with a professional photographer. Learning new skills, and getting your questions answered. Learning new features and settings on your camera and when and where to use them. Get professional tips and insights in:
- Portraiture: Indoor / Outdoor, Natural Light and Flash
- Landscape: Traditional and Contemporary
- Close Up Adventures
Participants will have a heightened awareness and confidence, in their ability to get the best performance from their cameras, and stunning images to show, print, frame and hang for everyone’s continued enjoyment.
This workshop is aimed at general enthusiasts.
Light refreshments and morning tea will be provided.
- A camera that can be used in fully MANUAL MODE
- A Fully Charged Battery (and a spare if you have one)
- Freshly formatted memory card
- Tripod (if you have one)
- Your Flash (if you have one)
- Extra Lenses (if you have them)
- An interest in Photography
- Your Instruction Manual (for quick reference)
- Comfortable shoes for walking
Gavin Brown Biography
Gavin is a highly qualified professional photographer, he has a Bachelor of Photography Degree, he is a Master Artist in Visual Art and is an accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers. He is also an exhibitor, tutor and technician. Most of his life he has been involved with photography and imaging.
“Every time you press the button, you are making a culturally specific statement”